Tuesday, September 11, 2007

You know I love a sale!

And boy, Target has a great baby one! Yesterday I went and stocked up on baby things for this weekend's double baby shower for my sister-in-law and cousin-in-law! And I even got a great deal on Savannah's new car seat! She doesn't need it right now, but she's quickly growing out of her infant seat (height wise) and I know she's going to need it soon- we got this one:



It's the Britax Marathon. My baby is growing up!

So today Savannah went to college. Again. This time she participated in another infant study at the Infant Lab. It was with the hearing and speech department. Savannah listed to tapes of noises with and without someone calling her name and they recorded the amount of time she paid attention. They are trying to figure out how infants learn their name in different environments. She even got a toy! Yay! She must have been so excited because she's still taking a nap (she's been asleep for 1 hour 51 min.- want to know how I know that? I found this cool website TrixieTracker and we're trying out the free 2 week trial. It's pretty cool!)

I should be taking a nap, but I'm too busy reading my newest library book - Green Clean. Interesting stuff!

No comments: