Sunday, September 30, 2007
Oktoberfest Fun!
We celebrated Chris's birthday yesterday with Oktoberfest at our house! We had brats cooked in beer, cabbage cooked in beer, soft pretzels, pierogies, potato salad, potato pancakes, pumpkin beer, Oktoberfest beer, and we ended with homemade carrot cake! It was very yummy! Savannah celebrated her 6 month birthday with Chris- I can't believe how big she is! Today she did the army crawl- I tried to get it on film, but of course the moment I get the camera out, she forgets what she's doing! I'll try tomorrow. Today we went to the Old Bowie Fall Festival and Savannah sucked on a pickle- she must be a Trott!! This evening she had her first taste of real food (besides baby cereal)- bananas!! She kind of liked them- we'll try again tomorrow!!! She goes tomorrow to the doctor for her 6-month appointment. I wonder how heavy she is. I think she's pretty close to outgrowing her infant car seat. Boo hoo. After Savannah went to bed tonight I made some sweet potatoes for her. We'll try them later on in the week. How fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just saw the new pictures - I LOVE THEM! I really like the ones from Picture People - the pink dress is adorable and the one with her looking at the flower in her blue dress is really cute too! I guess Chris enjoyed his birthday - how could you not when basically everything was cooking in beer?!?!
Post a Comment