Monday, September 17, 2007

Cookbooks, anyone?

I have some great cookbooks sitting on my shelf not being used. I copied all the recipes we love, and now they will (hopefully) go to a good home. If you are interested in any of the following cookbooks, let me know in the comment section. It's first come, first served!

Cooking Light The Lazy Gourmet
The Bride & Groom's First Cookbook (taken!)
Great Taste, Low Fat Italian Cooking
Rachel Ray $40 A Day
Almost Vegetarian
Good Housekeeping Grilling Cookbook (taken!)

If you can give any of these books a good home, I'd love it! Let me know and I'll hold it until I see you! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take all of them. Just kidding!

Jeanne said...

We would love the Grilling Cookbook! Now all we have to do is find a day when all of us are free.

Love,
Jeanne

Bree said...

It's yours!

Kristy said...

As stupid as this sounds, I would love the Bride & Groom cookbook... I heard it's really good!! :)

Bree said...

K, I'll save it for you!