Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wow- what a whirlwind!

So it's been a busy couple of days!! I'll give you a little recap!

Wednesday Savannah and I got to hang out with our adorable neighbor, Olive, who is 2. We played with bubbles and walked to the library to read "princess" books- she's such a cutie!

Thursday and Friday were busy getting ready for the double baby shower that was on Saturday! Can you believe my sister-in-law and cousin-in-law are due within a week of each other with baby boys? The shower was on Saturday at my in laws and it turned out great. Both ladies got lots of cute outfits and all the necessities they will need. Of course we forgot the camera, but I'll post a pic if I can get one.

I started working Saturday School this Saturday. I'll be the lead tutor for 5th grade again this year. Although I don't LOVE getting up early on Saturday mornings, the work is fun and the pay is great. Now if only Savannah would sleep through the ENTIRE night.... Speaking of, Friday night we went to the Grille to see our friend Joey play in his band The Lucky Few . It was really fun! Savannah went to bed at 8:45 and slept till 5:15! Now we're working on recreating that every night!! Oh well, a girl can dream...

No comments: