Congrats, you won a book over on my blog! Let me know which of the three books you want ASAP (you get your choice), as well as your mailing address. You can email me at taleofakansasgirl@hotmail.com.
G' Day! Greetings from The Land Down Under! I stopped by your blog today to say "thanks" for participating in my Bloggy Giveaway! Tomorrow I will post the winner.
Not to hi-jack your birthday post, but I just wanted to stop by and say WOW and congrats - you must have won like 20 of these giveaways & I even entered all of them and only won one thing so far...what's the secret to your luckiness, because I obviously don't have any :(
6 comments:
It's on my calendar - I make no guarantees, but it's on there! :)
Congrats, you won a book over on my blog! Let me know which of the three books you want ASAP (you get your choice), as well as your mailing address. You can email me at taleofakansasgirl@hotmail.com.
Once again, congratulations!
http://taleofakansasgirl.blogspot.com/2008/01/giveaway-best-of-2007.html
http://taleofakansasgirl.blogspot.com/2008/02/favorite-books-of-2007-3-winners.html
G' Day! Greetings from The Land Down Under! I stopped by your blog today to say "thanks" for participating in my Bloggy Giveaway! Tomorrow I will post the winner.
Not to hi-jack your birthday post, but I just wanted to stop by and say WOW and congrats - you must have won like 20 of these giveaways & I even entered all of them and only won one thing so far...what's the secret to your luckiness, because I obviously don't have any :(
Hope the birthday girl has a wonderful day!
Thank you for stopping by and entering my giveaway contest!
Exciting! My friend Sassyfrazz has a daughter turning 1 on March 9.
Post a Comment