We think baby S is trying to say her first words! She started trying to say cat (well, she says tat) when she sees our cat. Then she was reading an animal book and said duck (uck). We're only half sure she was trying to say duck and not another four letter word that ends in -uck :-)! Yesterday, when she was eating in her highchair, I signed "all done" and said it at the same time. I think she tried to say it! I can't believe she's actually saying words! Where did the time go?
In other news, we almost have a walker! She is working on her balance, but is too afriad to take a step on her own. Soon, I know!
By the way, I'm trying to be a better photographer- I have a dSLR- anyone have any tips/websites/books that would be good for a beginner?
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment