We made it! And we LOVE our new home! We've been busy celebrating Chris's birthday and Savannah's half birthday- oh yeah, and exploring our new diggs! We've had some visitors, but we'd love more! Come visit us!


It took us FOREVER to find a cute wooden kitchen- but it paid off- she loves it!




Savannah is a big girl now- 18 months going on 5! She LOVES to talk and go for walks with Bai-ee and Macks-ee and especially loves her early Christmas present from Mama and Daddy:
It took us FOREVER to find a cute wooden kitchen- but it paid off- she loves it!
We have been busy getting organized- this weekend we worked on our closet. A before:
You know, that standard white shelving that all builders put in... it wasn't working for us. So off to Home Depot we went...
and with clothes in it...
we still need drawers and baskets, but for now, it works!
Better finish putting away the boxes...
3 comments:
Oh, I am totally jealous of your closet...how fabulous!
Looks like you guys are really settling in... I am proud to see you are getting organized - I especially like all the matching white hangers - you make me proud! Where'd you get the kitchen? It's ADORABLE! Can't wait to see you guys! :)
I love the wooden kitchen..that's the stuff little one's dream of!
Post a Comment