Wow, we're SO busy now! Here's a quick 14 month update:
-Savannah loves to walk (she's even trying to run!) everywhere she can, especially down the sidewalk. She really loves it when you walk behind her and say, "I'm gonna get you!"
-She loves eating! Her favorite thing for breakfast is 'waff' (waffles) and 'blue' (blueberries). She's a HUGE water fan, likes milk, and really tries to get whatever we are drinking!
-She's super proud that she can identify her hair, eyes, nose, belly button, and toes!
-She loves to chase 'mat' (Max) and lets Bailey lick her all over.
-She recently found out how to back up to the bottom step of the staircase and sit down. Then she smiles and says 'goo girl' (good girl). Too cute. She knows how to go down the step to our foyer and loves to wave at our next-door neighbor 'olif' (Olive)
-Her new thing is to bring you a book and say 'bow bo' over and over (Her favorite book right now is "Brown Bear," so she thinks every book is called "Brown Bear." Then she wants you to pick her up and sit her in your lap and read the book to her.
-She walks around the house going 'ticl, ticl, ticl' (tickle, tickle, tickle)
I'm sure I'll think of more cute things...I'll add them as I remember them! :-)
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well it is certainly about time we got an update... I check all the time!
Can't wait to see you guys again... What's the news on the house???
Maybe sometime in June we can get together.
Love,
K
How sweet! They grow so fast! I can't believe my little one is 10 months already.
I'm giving away some Robeez shoes this week!
http://winnermama.blogspot.com
Hi
I came over after I saw your post on my blog- Busy Mommy Product Review. You are near DC? Where? We are in Maryland, Montgomery County actually.
:)
Post a Comment