(not Carter related)- If you live around here and are ever bored- check out the Patuxent Research Refuge's National Wildlife Visitor Center! We went on Sunday- it was really fun!
Ok- back to the exciting news! I have a new nephew! Jen and Pork welcomed Carter Anthony Eric Peek to the world on Monday at 9:06 am. We went to see him- what a cutie!
And on to exciting news- I'm in love with babylegs- we own two pairs already- and I just MADE my own pair! You didn't know I was so crafty, did you? I wish I had a sewing machine, it would have been a lot faster, but I just did it by hand. I made Savannah these black and white striped ones- I thought they would look cute for Halloween! Yay me!
2 comments:
We have a sewing machine! Come by some afternoon and we will happily distract your baby while you sew if you like :)
Ohhh- I might have to take you up on that offer! :-) Love to Eli!
Post a Comment